Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One, early 2015.
MMO(Massively multiplayer online) is coming to Xbox One, thanks to the launch of Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter. Publisher Perfect World Entertainment and developer Cryptic Studios announced that the hugely popular free-to-play PC game Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter will be launching on Xbox One early 2015, and the game wll remain free-to-play ( Xbox Live gold Subscription will be required).
Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter, is set in the Wizards of the Coast’s Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe. prepare to choose you classes, prepare to choose you character, prepare to tackle any enemies that stand in your path, in this MMORPG. ( Massively multiplayer online role-playing game)
See the launch trailer for the PC version of Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Below. No trailer has been launched for the Xbox One version yet.
Free Xbox One games.
Whether you are a fan of Dungeons & Dragons, or a fan of MMO’s, it doesn’t matter because everybody is a fan of free Xbox One games. Microsoft are really creating a gaming library that covers all gamers needed and budgets, and the explosion of Free-to-play games that are making their way on to the console is great and long may it continue. If you want more games for free on Xbox One check out the How to get free Xbox One games page for all the information you need.
ID@Xbox game, Ori and the Blind forest coming to Xbox One this summer.
This year at E3, Microsoft showcased just how amazing the ID@Xbox programme was by announced all of the amazing Xbox One arcade games coming soon. Ori and the Blind forest was among those mentioned and truly stood out because of its stunning visuals. Moon Studios, bring us this action platformer and have confirmed that the game is due out this holiday.
Ori and the Blind forest.
In Ori and the Blind forest, you will play as the character Ori and are tasked with navigate a perilous, dark forest gaining strength and skill to conquer the evil that lurks within. See the trailer below.
Xbox One, Call of duty advanced warfare bundle comes with 1TB hard drive.
Call of duty: Advanced warfare, is set to hit the selves on Spetember 3rd, and in true Microsoft style an Xbox One bundle is to be released along side it. This time round, its not just Call of Duty that is going advanced. The Xbox One that comes in the bundle along side Call of duty: Advanced Warfare, wireless controller and a chat headset, boasts an impressive 1TB hard drive.
The new console with the added 500gb hard drive is a much needed add-on for many Xbox One players these days, as more and more games are now taking up much more space, mix your games with Xbox One apps and before you know it your console is nearly running out of space. With the new 1TB Xbox One, space should never be an issue, well not for most anyway.
White Xbox One
The elusive white Xbox One console was reported too of been only available for Microsoft workers back when the console was launched last year. Microsoft have now confirmed that the White Xbox One with be released on October 28 in a Sunset Overdrive Bundle. The console itself with only have the standard 500gb hard drive unlike the Call of duty bundle. The Sunset Overdrive bundle with come with exclusive Day one bonus weapons and items for all you Sunset Overdrive fans.
Xbox One FIFA bundle.
The last Xbox One bundle that has been confirmed, is the Fifa 15 Xbox One bundle. Please be aware, that this bundle is only available in Europe. The Xbox One Fifa 15 bundle with come with the console, wireless controller, chat headset, 14-day Xbox Live trial subscription, the FIFA 15 game, and an Ultimate Team Legends Gold Pack.
The 3 up and coming Xbox One bundles offer something for every gamer, and with the Xbox One prices getting more and more competitive all the time, now really is a great time to upgrade to the Next-Gen if you haven’t already, especially with all the upcoming Arcade games on Xbox One. Don’t or can’t afford the Xbox One? Get a Free Xbox One by clicking the link and read about just how to get a free Xbox One and Free Xbox One games today.
Free games with Gold this July on Xbox One.
This month we finally got Games with gold on Xbox One, which we are all grateful for. The first free games to come to Xbox One this June were Hal0: Spartan Assault and Max the curse of the brotherhood, which is still available to download now on Xbox One.
With July just around the corner, Microsoft’s Major nelson finally announced the games for free in July on Xbox One. Unfortunately it’s a bit of bad news for the games with gold promotion in July, the promotion is continuing in July however there will only be one new Free Xbox One game to download, the game that will replace Halo:Spartan Assault and be available to download free on the 2nd of July is Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition.
There will be no further games coming to Xbox One for free in July however Major nelson also confirmed today that Max: the curse of the brotherhood would remain free to download until the end of July. I certainly hope that this isn’t going to be a recurring thing each month, but we will have to wait and see. One game is defiantly better than none.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition free on Xbox One in July.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, is a brawler/platformer that see’s you become the character knows as Juan Aguacate, a masked Mexican wrestler on a mission to save the President’s daughter from the evil, skeletal Carlos Calaca. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is a game born from the highly talked about ID@Xbox programme. With Microsoft really showing off the full power of the ID@Xbox programme at E3 this year, the next few months really do look bright for Xbox One arcade games/Players.
Don’t like waiting for the next months Games with gold promotion to get your hands on Free Xbox One games?. If so check out the Free Xbox One games page on the site to found out how you can get your hands on the latest Xbox One games absolutly free.
MLG App available now on Xbox One
Major League gaming is now a massive brand watched by millions of people worldwide each week. The new app, which was already available on Xbox 360 allows you to watch competitive content, MLG news and live broadcasts. The app is launched just in time for the MLG Championship taking place June 20 – 22 in Anaheim, Calif., which will feature live coverage of the competition and the some of the league’s best players. The MLG Championships will feature matches in Call of Duty: Ghosts, Killer Instinct and more.
The MLG App is just one of many that Microsoft are bringing to the Xbox One this year. Earlier this month it wasnannounced that more that 40 apps are coming to Xbox One soon.
Xbox live arcade games coming to Xbox One this year.
When the Xbox One was released last year one of the big things that Microsoft were shouting about was there new ID@Xbox programme. The ID@Xbox (Independent Developers Publishing Program for Xbox One) programme allows qualified games developers, big & small to create self published games to the Xbox One with Microsoft giving studios the tools and support needed to maximize their success. When announced last year it got many of us Xbox Live Arcade fans excited because it should allow for a huge influx of Indie games on the Xbox One, then in march Microsoft announced that more than 250 Independant publishers had now signed up to the programme and had the kits to work with. Now we are in june 2014 and we are yet to see this great influx of Xbox live arcade games that we were expecting would come from the new ID@Xbox programme, a few games that have come through are, Worms: Battlegrounds, Strike Suit Zero, Nutjitsu.
E3 brings news of huge list of ID@Xbox games coming to Xbox One
This year at E3, Microsoft finally brought us some good news on the Xbox Live Arcade game front. Chris Charla, director of the independent developer recruitment project ID@Xbox, took to the stage to showcast just what these Independant publishers have to offer this year on the Xbox One. The influx of Indie games that we have been after since the launch of the Xbox One last year seems to finally be here, Check out the video below, which showcases all of the Indie game coming to the console over the next year.
Here is a list of the games featured in the video:
- “#IDARB” by Other Ocean – “#IDARB” is a chaotic eight-player eSport jumping jetpack future arena ball game that is as inspired by “Bomberman” and “Smash Bros.” as it is by cans of soda, paint-by-number books, and driving five miles faster than the speed limit.
- “Another World – 20th Anniversary” by Digital Lounge – Also known as Out Of This World, “Another World” is a pioneer action/platformer that released across more than a dozen platforms since its debut in 1991. Along the years, “Another World” has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike.
- “Aztez” by Team Colorblind – “Aztez” is a real-time action and turn-based strategy hybrid set in the world of the Aztecs. Push on the borders of the empire and manage political chaos with thrilling combat segments, where victory or defeat has immediate ramifications in your burgeoning empire.
- “Calibre 10 Racing Series” by Bongfish – “Calibre 10 Racing Series” is a spiritual successor to “Harms Way.” The game is entirely multiplayer in a new experience that combines action-packed racing with fast-paced first person shooting.
- “Chariot” by Frima Studio – “Chariot” is a humoristic physics-based couch co-op platformer in which a brave princess and her suitor carry a funeral wagon through ancient caves, fending-off swarms of looters while amassing riches, to bury the King’s remains in a worthy gold-filled tomb.
- “Cuphead” byStudio MDHR – “Cuphead” is a single player or co-op run and gun platformer, heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by 1930s cartoons, the visuals are hand drawn and inked, and the music is all original jazz recordings. Cuphead & Mugman traverse strange worlds, acquire new weapons, learn powerful super moves and uncover hidden secrets.
- “Divekick” by Iron Galaxy – “Divekick” is the world’s first-ever two-button fighting game! It has made a splash with the fighting game community for not using a stick, yet still retaining the strategic gameplay and spacing techniques employed by professional fighting game players. Now anyone can experience the thrill of fighting games without memorizing complex combos and finger-contorting button presses.
- “Earthlock: Festival of Magic” by Snow Castle Games – “Earthlock” is a turn-based fantasy RPG where an intriguing cast of characters must embark on a bold adventure to unlock the deepest secrets of Umbra, a world that mysteriously stopped spinning ages ago. The combat features an innovative twist using combat pairs and chain attacks.
- “Fenix Rage” by Reverb Triple XP, Green Lava Studios – “Fenix Rage” is an inspired, frenetically-paced, challenging and aggressively addicting 2D platformer that will keep your palms sweaty, your thumbs fatigued, and your wits sharp. Gamers take on the role of Fenix, whose village is decimated by a huge explosion, leaving only two survivors – Fenix and Oktarus, a mysterious figure who manages to elude Fenix’s best efforts at capture.
- “Fibbage” by Jackbox Games – “Fibbage” is the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of “You Don’t Know Jack. Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs and find the (usually outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller!
- “Forced” by BetaDwarf – “Forced” is a hectic co-op arcade adventure RPG for one- to four players. Intuitive twin-stick controls, tons of intelligent enemies, diverse settings, devastating skills and fiendish puzzle elements. Use teamwork to contain your enemies and control your Spirit Mentor to unleash the power of the ancient shrines, or die trying.
- “FRU” by Through Games – “FRU” is a Kinect-based puzzle platformer in which the player utilizes both a joystick and their body to control the game. In fact, in “FRU,” the player’s silhouette is used to reveal what lies beneath the world at first glance. “FRU’s” gameplay changes according to the player’s shape, pose and movement.
- “INSIDE” by Playdead – From the creators of “LIMBO,” Playdead is bringing “INSIDE” to Xbox first in 2015. For more information, visit playdead.com/inside.
- “Get Even” by The Farm 51 – “Get Even” is a fast paced first person action game for PC and next generation of gaming platforms. It tells two very dark stories of ultimate foes whose lives were bond in some accident that led them both to tragic situations and put them at opposite sides of destructive conflict.
- “Grave” by Broken Window Studios – “Grave” is an open-world fusion between modern horror and classic survival horror. Fight off armies of fearsome foes that each have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. No creature is alike and no weapon is foolproof in a reality that can shift or change at a moment’s notice.
- “Guacamelee Super Turbo CE” by DrinkBox Studios – “Guacamelee! STCE” is a Metroid-vania style action-platformer set in a magical Mexican inspired world. The game draws its inspiration from traditional Mexican culture and folklore, and features many interesting and unique characters.
- “Habitat” by 4gency – In Earth’s orbit, where crisis is guaranteed, “Habitat” is the only strategic space simulation game that utilizes orbital debris to build the future homes of humanity and where hope for survival lies in your creativity as Commander.
- “Hellraid” by Techland – “Hellraid” is a dark fantasy action game from the studio behind “Dying Light,” the “Dead Island” and “Call of Juarez” series. The game is a unique mix of melee, magic and ranged combat and can be played both in single-player and co-op.
- “Hyper Light Drifter” by Heart Machine – “Hyper Light Drifter” is an action adventure RPG in the vein of the best eight-bit and 16-bit classics, with modernized mechanics and designs on a much grander scale.
- “Knight Squad” by Chainsawesome Games – “Knight Squad” is a one to eight player action game that can be described as “Bomberman” meets “Gauntlet.” Play as a Knight in the arena and defeat your opponents using epic weapons and power ups. Challenge your friends in the Versus mode or play as a team as you complete the challenges on each floor of Destiny’s Tower.
- “Lifeless Planet” by Stage 2 Studios – While seeking life on a distant planet, a skeptical astronaut discovers an abandoned Russian town. He suspects his mission is a hoax until a mysterious young woman saves him from a strange and deadly phenomenon. A third-person action-adventure featuring an old-school sci-fi story and spectacular environments in the spirit of classic adventure games.
- “Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime” by Asteroid Base – The game is a frantic co-op platformer-inside-a-shooter, in which players work together piloting a neon-drenched battleship to save space animals, explore the galaxy, and fight evil robots. Deep space is a dangerous place, but at least you don’t have to face it alone!
- “Mighty No. 9” by Comcept
- “NERO” by Storm in a Teacup – “NERO” features a simple gameplay with accessible controls in a rich interactive environment filled with puzzles. NERO invites players to explore and experience emotions and feelings that are uncommon in videogames, redefining the visual novel genre and reshaping it in a next-generation first-person game.
- “Never Alone” by E-Line Media, Upper One Games – Built in partnership with the Alaska Native community, “Never Alone” (Kisima Ingitchuna) delves deeply into the traditional lore of the Inupiat people of the Arctic to present a game experience like no other. An atmospheric puzzle platformer of wondrous adventure and survival in a place where survival shouldn’t be possible.
- “Plague Inc: Evolved” by Ndemic Creations – “Plague Inc: Evolved” is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has infected Patient Zero – now bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself!
- “Pure Pool” by Ripstone – “Pure Pool” allows you to connect to a living, breathing pool hall from the comfort of your own living room. With all the buzz and vibrancy of a real pool playing environment, “Pure Pool” is set to serve up the most authentic pool experience on the market!
- “Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut” by Toxic Games – “Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut” is a brain-twisting first-person puzzler. Using special high-tech gloves to manipulate cubes in the environment, the player solves an array of conundrums – from physics-based challenges; to 3D jigsaws; to platform-based trials.
- “Rip Tide GP2” by Vector Unit – Get ready for adrenaline-inducing water racing action with “Riptide GP2,” from the makers of “Hydro Thunder Hurricane.” “Riptide GP2” kicks everything into overdrive delivering intense online head-to-head multiplayer, 6 player split screen, upgradable hydro jets, enhanced graphics, stunts, and realistic wave-filled action.
- “Roundabout” by No Goblin – “Roundabout” is an open world driving puzzle game where you control a constantly rotating limousine! Pick up passengers, find secret collectables, take on dangerous missions, and fall in love while reliving the 1977 rise to fame story of Georgio Manos.
- “Siegecraft Commander” by Blowfish Studios – Create the ultimate medieval fortress and wreak havoc and destruction on your enemies with tower flinging fun! Carefully plan the location of the towers and walls in your fortress network to outmaneuver your foes. Easy-to-learn strategic elements combine in subtle ways to yield a rich tactical experience!
- “SlashDash” by Nevernaut Games – “SlashDash” is a competitive party game for up to four players. Combat is fast paced, strategic and deceptively simple. The first game mode is Capture the Flag, where two teams of ninjas slash and teleport their way to flags and glory. Cooperation is key — when your teammate has the flag, slash them to make them dash!
- “Source” by Fenix Fire Entertainment – “Source” is an adventure game that exists in another dimension. You control a firefly with the power to manipulate energy with all living creatures. However, this world is being devoured by a dark energy that is tearing the world apart, and it’s your destiny to stop this threat of extinction.
- “Spectra” by Gateway Interactive – From new studio Gateway Interactive and Chipzel (the amazing chip-tune artist behind the “Super Hexagon” music) comes “Spectra,” a fast paced retro style racing game destined to get your heart pumping and test your skill like no other!
- “The Golf Club” by HB Studios – “The Golf Club” is a next generation golf simulation which offers outstanding gameplay and gorgeous visuals. With the ability to procedurally generate courses and the depth of social interaction within the game there truly are an unlimited number of golf courses that can be created, shared and played with your friends.
- “There Came An Echo” by Iridium Studios – “There Came an Echo” is a real-time strategy title with a heavy narrative focus being developed for release. The player can use an innovative voice control system to direct their units around the battlefield to ensure a tactical advantage over the enemy.
- “Threes!” by Sirvo / Hidden Variable – “Threes!” is a tiny game about matching numbers that grows on you. Learn it in a minute. Play it for a lifetime. Featuring cute, charming characters, a catchy score, and deceptively deep gameplay, “Threes!” is a tiny game that will wrap up your heart and mind in a warm hug and never let go.
- “Volgarr the Viking” by Crazy Viking Studios – Return to the Golden Age of arcades with an all-new hardcore action experience that pulls no punches. “Volgarr the Viking” possesses all the hallmarks of the true classics – simple controls, high challenge, and meticulous design – combined with hand-made pixel animation, an epic soundtrack, and buckets of blood.
- “White Night” by Osome Studio – In America’s early thirties, explore the macabre past of an old family manor and solve puzzles of light and shadows. At the crossroads of fantastic literature, cinema and videogames, this fully black and white survival horror will teach you that light can be very fragile… and darkness often lethal.
- “Woolfe – The Red Hood Diaries” by GriN – “Woolfe – The Red Hood Diaries” is a non-sugarcoated fairytale platformer, full of drama and dark twists. In a fantasy-like setting – with dangerous smoke-spewing factories, a charming medieval village and nature manipulated by the evil – we follow the vendetta of a fearless Little Red Riding Hood.
- “Wulverblade” by Darkwind Media, Fully Illustrated – “Wulverblade” is a side-scrolling brawler created in the spirit of the arcade greats. It’s 120AD and the Roman army has seized control of Britannia. Their goal: march north and conquer the island with brutal and bloody efficiency. The 5,000 strong 9th Legion are preparing for war, but little do they know what lies in wait for them.
get your hands on the Xbox One for free be seeing to Free Xbox One page on the site and get your hands on theses awesome looking Xbox One Indie games too.
Games coming soon to Xbox One.
With E3 just around the corner a few delevopers couldn’t wait that long to announces there games at E3.
Forza Horizons 2 On Xbox One.
Forza Horizons 2 will be coming to Xbox One this fall. The latest Forza will have well over a few hundred cars including the like of the 2015 Lamborghini Huracan, another thing that’s being introduced to Forza Horizons 2 is a weather system, which will take that realistic experience that you already get with Forzamotor sport to the next level. Forza Horizons will be set in southern Europe, featuring what Fulton calls “amazing vistas.”
Mortal Combat X coming soon to Xbox One
Warner Bros announced that Moral Combat X will be coming to Xbox One in 2015. The game will be officially showcased at E3 next week and It is clear to see that Warner Bros are excited to show the game off. Mortal Combat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with dynamic gameplay to create an unprecedented Combat experience,” the description continues. Series Co-creator Ed Boon has added that Mortal Combat X will “fuelled by next-gen technology”. See the Trailer for Mortal Combat X below, also with music by massive American rapper Wiz Khalifa.
Worms Battlegrounds coming to Xbox One this May.
Team 17, the creators of Worms, one of the biggest classics of all time have finally finished the first worms game of the Next Gen era in Worms Battleground. You will be able to get your hands on Worms Battlegrounds on the 30th of may if you live in Europe or the 3rd of June for America, the game will be available to buy in store(but only in selected stores) or from the Xbox One Dashboard for around £15-20.
What to expect in Worms Battlegrounds?.
Worms Battleground brings you warfare of the highest order with over 60 weapons( of which 10 are brand new never been see before) to choose from and over 30 missions, you will be sure to enjoy the new Next Gen Worms. Worms Battleground also brings you stunning 3D visuals, don’t panic the game is still in classic 2D and the way in which Team 17 have created the awesome looking 3D landscape in the game is amazing.
Are Worms a Dying Breed?
Team 17, have given gamers around the world years of entertainment with the Worms Franchise however I now just feel like it’s getting to a stage where a new Worms comes out every year and doesn’t really bring enough new stuff to it to give it that longevity that you want from a modern-day game. Don’t get me wrong I will still probably get this game mainly for the fact that you can still play online with up to 4 players, that is one of the biggest selling points for me in the Worms franchise these days. Worms Battlefield will still no doubt be a success when it is releases on the 30th May however I wonder if that is because people are buying it for nostalgia of it or because they genuinely like the look of the first of many Next-Gen Worms.
One quick note for all you The IT Crowd fans out there, Katherine Parkinson is part of the voice over team in the game and to be honest having the likes of Katherine on board makes up for the lack of cut scenes and slow gameplay.
With so many amazing Xbox One arcade games coming soon to Xbox One I am left wondering how well Worms Battlegrounds will fair, only time will time for these little guys.
I will possibly do a full review of Worms Battlegrounds when the game is released so make sure you keep you eyes peeled here on XboxOnefreebies.com
Free Xbox Live Arcade Games coming to you this June on Xbox One.
Games with gold is finally coming to Xbox One and we can’t wait. The first two games that we will get are hands on will be Arcade games, but I think that is great as you can find some absolute gems in these Xbox Live arcade games. The first two games that will be offered for free in june are Halo: Spartan Assualt & Max the curse of the brotherhood.
Halo: Spartan Assualt Free On Xbox One
The first Free game with gold that you will receive on June 1st 2014 is Halo: Spartan Assault. Don’t get to excited this isn’t Halo as you know it, but that isn’t to say that the game is rubbish. Halo: Spartan Assault is a twin stick shooter that offers fans of the much loved Halo franchise a whole wealth of story (which is set in between halo 3 & halo 4) and gameplay to fall in love with. The Game itself does offer up some what of a challenge as you start to progress through the levels, unlike in most twin stick shooters, The creators 343 industries have done away with unlimited ammo meaning the classic gun ho approach is a bit hard to do, a slight bit of tactical play is needed to complete the whole game which consists of 30 missions.
343 Industries have once again delivered what can only be describes as a stunning looking game worthy in my opinion of being a Next-Gen title. This game becomes some much better when you load up the CO-OP mode and help a friend destroy the flood ( yes there are back again.) One of the possible downsides of Halo: Spartan Assault is all the Micro Transactions that you have within the game. The game is perfectly fine to play through without the need to purchase any of this added extras however I am personally not a fan of theses Micro transactions that have now made there way into Console games. Microsoft have done well in providing us with this as the very first Free Xbox live arcade game on Xbox One and here’s to hoping there will be many more excellent free arcade games to come.
MaX: the Curse of the Brotherhood Free on Xbox ONE THIS jUNE
Max: The curse of the Brotherhood is set to become the second free xbox live arcade game on Xbox One’s games with gold promotion in june and will be available to download for free from the 16th of June. The game is brought to you by Press Play. Max the curse of the brotherhood is probably one of the nicest looking Xbox One arcade games that has been released to date. There is no doubt that visually Max the curse of the Brotherhood delivers. As the character, Max you take control of a young boy that reads a spell online that sends his brother through a vortex into a unknown world of evil forces, Max who feels guilty jumps in after his brother. Armed with only a magic marker you must find your way to the evil wizard to get your brother back.
The game is a platform puzzler and is a breath of fresh air when it comes to side along puzzler games. With a good 5-7 hour long campaign to keep you going and plenty of frustrating puzzles to overcome you can be sure that the game will keep you entertained. Check out the video below of the Trailer to Max The curse of the Brotherhood.
Get Free Games on Xbox One
Microsoft announced the Xbox One at last years E3 festival and at that time they also announced that they would be launching a new programme called Games with Gold for users of the Xbox 360. For those that are unaware of what, games with gold is, it is simple. Each month Microsoft give away 2 free games for you to download and keep forever, they only condition is that you must have an active Gold Membership to download them. The great thing about this offer is not only do you get your hands on a load of free games, you also get to keep them ever when you don’t have Xbox Live Gold membership anymore.
Microsoft have stated that this promotion will more than likely continue for the foreseeable future which is excellence news for everyone still on Xbox 360, not so excellence news for your hard drive space. Since the launch of the Xbox One there has been many questions about whether or not the is an offer that will carry over to the Xbox One. The one problem that Microsoft have faced with bringing the promotion over to the new console is the fact that there simply not enough games available on Xbox One in the first place to start giving them away for free.
Microsoft have announced yesterday however that as of June the Free games with gold deals will roll at to all Xbox 360 owners who have an active Gold subscription. This news has gone down really well with fans of the hugely popular gaming console and I personally can’t wait to get my hands on a few free games. Microsoft have however also announce that this promotion will be slightly different in that when you download the games you will still only be able to play them with you gold membership unlike on the Xbox 360 where you can play them without the gold account. I can see this being an issue for most people and It seems a pretty fair thing for Microsoft to do.
The First two Free games For Xbox One Are?
Halo: Spartan assault This should have you Halo fans out there pretty excited. Although it may not be Halo as you know it, it is still always cool to submerge yourselves into the world of Halo wherever possible, not just that it should be you even more hyped up for Halo 5.
Max: The curse of Brotherhood – for those of you that have been taking advanced of the games for gold offer on the Xbox 360, you will probably know that this is one of those games that will sit on your hard drive and never really play. Give it some credit however this game does get a reasonable 6.9 score on metacritic and it does look abit of a laugh.
Thank you Microsft for actually listening to the fans and thank you for clogging up are hard drives with games.