Xbox One Exclusive, ReCore release date has been pushed back to late 2016.
One the most highly anticipated Xbox One exclusives of 2016, ReCore has just yesterday revealed that the release date that was originally scheduled for Spring of this year with now be pushed back to later in the year. This disappointing news came just days after Platinum Games, the team working on Scalebound, another Xbox One Exclusive revealed that Scalebound, would also now be pushed back until 2017.
We are only 7 days into the new year which Microsoft dubbed to be the biggest year in Xbox One history, and already two of the biggest anticipated Xbox One Exclusives have received lengthy delays on the release dates. The issues that we have these days is that when a game launches you do want a fully functioning game, and sometimes that does mean waiting a little bit longer while companies iron out any final issues, its finding that balance between keeping gamers happy and delivering a great finished product.
What is ReCore.
If this is the first time you have heared about the Xbox One Exclusive, ReCore, The game sees players take control of a human who is now one of the last remaining humans on the planet, the game with see you team up with & forge friendships with robot companions, while you travel around the mysterious planet. As far as the objectives in the game go that is just as mysterious as the game is dubbed to be, but check out the trailer below to see it that gets you any more pumped for it.
Be sure to keep an eye out on the site as we will keep you up to date with any new information about ReCore.
November Update set to Make Xbox One that much Better.
It’s apparent that in recent months Microsoft has turned the Xbox One into a really great console, not just for gaming but for entertainment aswell. Microsoft have really started to take on board what their loyal customers want, and the November Update is another great example of that.
What to Expect in the Xbox One November Update.
Custom Dashboard backgrounds are finally here. With the November Update you will be able to have the chance to have your very own custom Dashboard background. This was the most requested thing in the November Update, and when the update rolls out next month you will be able to choose a custom colour or achievement art as your background on Xbox One, and more customization options are coming in future system updates.
Gamer profile improvements, Showing off your greatest gaming clips to your mates is always cool, but now thanks to the November update you will be able to share upto 6 of your favorite gaming moments onto your profile. This means ever time somebody clicks on your profile they will be able to see up to 6 of you best clips in a carousel format, no better way to let somebody know that you are a sick sniper on COD or a super skillful Fifa player.
Live TV Trending, This part of the November update will only be avialable to people in the US, Canada and the UK. A new tab will be available in the Oneguide, the tab will give you information on top 20 most watch shows at anytime( the list is updated every minute) not only will it give you a list of the currently most watch shows it will also filter to show only the things that are available for you to watch. As part of the Live TV Trending, you will now be able to access Twitter though the Miniguide to keep upto date on what people are talking about in any live show, you will also be able to jump straight into the convo.
That is just a few of what I think are the best new updates coming to the Xbox One this November, however, expect much more. Check out the video below, so you can see for youself just what you can expect in this latest Xbox One update.
Xbox Live gold members will once again benifit from the great range on new updates in November and that makes it the perfect time to take the plunge and go Gold if you haven’t already. If the fact that you have to pay for Xbox Live gold membership bothers you then you will be pleased to know that you can get yourself 12 Months Xbox Live gold Membership for Free, see the page Free Xbox Live for more information.
Nova-111 Coming to Xbox One early 2015
The ID@Xbox programme is most definitely in full swing now, every week more and more games are being announced thanks to the programme and the latest game to be added to that list is Funktronic Labs and Curve Digital game, Nova-111.
Funktronic Labs and Curve Digital have teamed up to bring us Nova-111, which is a very interesting game indeed. Nova-111 will be a Real-time and Turn-based hybrid and that’s definitely something you dont hear everyday.
Nova-111 is a Sci-fi themed adventure game that see you take control of a science-vessel on a mission to find missing scientists that are scattered on various foreign planets, no game would be complete with out some enemies to stop you in your path( Alien Creatures in this case) and puzzles along the way.
Nova-111 looks set to be a great edition to the Xbox One marketplace however, the Turn-based, Real-time hybrid has many people sceptical about just how well this game will run. only time will tell.
MOBA game Smite Coming soon to Xbox One.
During Microsoft’s press conference at Gamescom this year, Smite was revealed in a trailer along with many other amazing looking games, all of which are coming to Xbox One thanks to the ID@Xbox programme. Smite is by far in my opinion the stand out game in the incredible line up that was showcased in the trailer, and to make it even better, its Free to play.
Smite is a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) which would usually worry me, as MOBA’s don’t convert to Consoles that well. Smite looks set to break the trend and could become the biggest and best MOBA the consoles will ever see.
Hi-Rez Studios third person action MOBA Smite sees you take control of a god (Hercules,Thor,Poseidon & many more) as you battle in a player vs player arena, with the help of AI controlled mythological creatures helping you fight and ultimately destroy the enemy base. For those of you that are worried that a MOBA game won’t work on a Console Chris Charla( Director of ID@Xbox for Microsoft) had this to say “As a third person action game, Smite is perfectly suited for the Xbox One controller” whether that will be the case we will have to wait to see.
Smite is just one of a whole explosion of Free-to-play games that are making there way to Xbox One over the next year, which is such exciting news, see my recent post on Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter, another amazing looking Free-to-play game coming to Xbox One in 2015. The fact that Smite is a Free-to-play game, is the main reason I think this game is going to thrive on The Xbox One and I hope I’m right. The Xbox One console really is the perfect platform to launch a game like Smite to the masses, why not check out the trailer below.
To keep up to date with all the latest going on in and around the Xbox One world, make sure to bookmark Xbox One Freebies, and for more information on Xbox One arcade games coming soon be sure to check back.
Xbox live arcade games coming to Xbox One this year.
When the Xbox One was released last year one of the big things that Microsoft were shouting about was there new ID@Xbox programme. The ID@Xbox (Independent Developers Publishing Program for Xbox One) programme allows qualified games developers, big & small to create self published games to the Xbox One with Microsoft giving studios the tools and support needed to maximize their success. When announced last year it got many of us Xbox Live Arcade fans excited because it should allow for a huge influx of Indie games on the Xbox One, then in march Microsoft announced that more than 250 Independant publishers had now signed up to the programme and had the kits to work with. Now we are in june 2014 and we are yet to see this great influx of Xbox live arcade games that we were expecting would come from the new ID@Xbox programme, a few games that have come through are, Worms: Battlegrounds, Strike Suit Zero, Nutjitsu.
E3 brings news of huge list of ID@Xbox games coming to Xbox One
This year at E3, Microsoft finally brought us some good news on the Xbox Live Arcade game front. Chris Charla, director of the independent developer recruitment project ID@Xbox, took to the stage to showcast just what these Independant publishers have to offer this year on the Xbox One. The influx of Indie games that we have been after since the launch of the Xbox One last year seems to finally be here, Check out the video below, which showcases all of the Indie game coming to the console over the next year.
Here is a list of the games featured in the video:
- “#IDARB” by Other Ocean – “#IDARB” is a chaotic eight-player eSport jumping jetpack future arena ball game that is as inspired by “Bomberman” and “Smash Bros.” as it is by cans of soda, paint-by-number books, and driving five miles faster than the speed limit.
- “Another World – 20th Anniversary” by Digital Lounge – Also known as Out Of This World, “Another World” is a pioneer action/platformer that released across more than a dozen platforms since its debut in 1991. Along the years, “Another World” has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike.
- “Aztez” by Team Colorblind – “Aztez” is a real-time action and turn-based strategy hybrid set in the world of the Aztecs. Push on the borders of the empire and manage political chaos with thrilling combat segments, where victory or defeat has immediate ramifications in your burgeoning empire.
- “Calibre 10 Racing Series” by Bongfish – “Calibre 10 Racing Series” is a spiritual successor to “Harms Way.” The game is entirely multiplayer in a new experience that combines action-packed racing with fast-paced first person shooting.
- “Chariot” by Frima Studio – “Chariot” is a humoristic physics-based couch co-op platformer in which a brave princess and her suitor carry a funeral wagon through ancient caves, fending-off swarms of looters while amassing riches, to bury the King’s remains in a worthy gold-filled tomb.
- “Cuphead” byStudio MDHR – “Cuphead” is a single player or co-op run and gun platformer, heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by 1930s cartoons, the visuals are hand drawn and inked, and the music is all original jazz recordings. Cuphead & Mugman traverse strange worlds, acquire new weapons, learn powerful super moves and uncover hidden secrets.
- “Divekick” by Iron Galaxy – “Divekick” is the world’s first-ever two-button fighting game! It has made a splash with the fighting game community for not using a stick, yet still retaining the strategic gameplay and spacing techniques employed by professional fighting game players. Now anyone can experience the thrill of fighting games without memorizing complex combos and finger-contorting button presses.
- “Earthlock: Festival of Magic” by Snow Castle Games – “Earthlock” is a turn-based fantasy RPG where an intriguing cast of characters must embark on a bold adventure to unlock the deepest secrets of Umbra, a world that mysteriously stopped spinning ages ago. The combat features an innovative twist using combat pairs and chain attacks.
- “Fenix Rage” by Reverb Triple XP, Green Lava Studios – “Fenix Rage” is an inspired, frenetically-paced, challenging and aggressively addicting 2D platformer that will keep your palms sweaty, your thumbs fatigued, and your wits sharp. Gamers take on the role of Fenix, whose village is decimated by a huge explosion, leaving only two survivors – Fenix and Oktarus, a mysterious figure who manages to elude Fenix’s best efforts at capture.
- “Fibbage” by Jackbox Games – “Fibbage” is the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of “You Don’t Know Jack. Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs and find the (usually outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller!
- “Forced” by BetaDwarf – “Forced” is a hectic co-op arcade adventure RPG for one- to four players. Intuitive twin-stick controls, tons of intelligent enemies, diverse settings, devastating skills and fiendish puzzle elements. Use teamwork to contain your enemies and control your Spirit Mentor to unleash the power of the ancient shrines, or die trying.
- “FRU” by Through Games – “FRU” is a Kinect-based puzzle platformer in which the player utilizes both a joystick and their body to control the game. In fact, in “FRU,” the player’s silhouette is used to reveal what lies beneath the world at first glance. “FRU’s” gameplay changes according to the player’s shape, pose and movement.
- “INSIDE” by Playdead – From the creators of “LIMBO,” Playdead is bringing “INSIDE” to Xbox first in 2015. For more information, visit playdead.com/inside.
- “Get Even” by The Farm 51 – “Get Even” is a fast paced first person action game for PC and next generation of gaming platforms. It tells two very dark stories of ultimate foes whose lives were bond in some accident that led them both to tragic situations and put them at opposite sides of destructive conflict.
- “Grave” by Broken Window Studios – “Grave” is an open-world fusion between modern horror and classic survival horror. Fight off armies of fearsome foes that each have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. No creature is alike and no weapon is foolproof in a reality that can shift or change at a moment’s notice.
- “Guacamelee Super Turbo CE” by DrinkBox Studios – “Guacamelee! STCE” is a Metroid-vania style action-platformer set in a magical Mexican inspired world. The game draws its inspiration from traditional Mexican culture and folklore, and features many interesting and unique characters.
- “Habitat” by 4gency – In Earth’s orbit, where crisis is guaranteed, “Habitat” is the only strategic space simulation game that utilizes orbital debris to build the future homes of humanity and where hope for survival lies in your creativity as Commander.
- “Hellraid” by Techland – “Hellraid” is a dark fantasy action game from the studio behind “Dying Light,” the “Dead Island” and “Call of Juarez” series. The game is a unique mix of melee, magic and ranged combat and can be played both in single-player and co-op.
- “Hyper Light Drifter” by Heart Machine – “Hyper Light Drifter” is an action adventure RPG in the vein of the best eight-bit and 16-bit classics, with modernized mechanics and designs on a much grander scale.
- “Knight Squad” by Chainsawesome Games – “Knight Squad” is a one to eight player action game that can be described as “Bomberman” meets “Gauntlet.” Play as a Knight in the arena and defeat your opponents using epic weapons and power ups. Challenge your friends in the Versus mode or play as a team as you complete the challenges on each floor of Destiny’s Tower.
- “Lifeless Planet” by Stage 2 Studios – While seeking life on a distant planet, a skeptical astronaut discovers an abandoned Russian town. He suspects his mission is a hoax until a mysterious young woman saves him from a strange and deadly phenomenon. A third-person action-adventure featuring an old-school sci-fi story and spectacular environments in the spirit of classic adventure games.
- “Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime” by Asteroid Base – The game is a frantic co-op platformer-inside-a-shooter, in which players work together piloting a neon-drenched battleship to save space animals, explore the galaxy, and fight evil robots. Deep space is a dangerous place, but at least you don’t have to face it alone!
- “Mighty No. 9” by Comcept
- “NERO” by Storm in a Teacup – “NERO” features a simple gameplay with accessible controls in a rich interactive environment filled with puzzles. NERO invites players to explore and experience emotions and feelings that are uncommon in videogames, redefining the visual novel genre and reshaping it in a next-generation first-person game.
- “Never Alone” by E-Line Media, Upper One Games – Built in partnership with the Alaska Native community, “Never Alone” (Kisima Ingitchuna) delves deeply into the traditional lore of the Inupiat people of the Arctic to present a game experience like no other. An atmospheric puzzle platformer of wondrous adventure and survival in a place where survival shouldn’t be possible.
- “Plague Inc: Evolved” by Ndemic Creations – “Plague Inc: Evolved” is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has infected Patient Zero – now bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself!
- “Pure Pool” by Ripstone – “Pure Pool” allows you to connect to a living, breathing pool hall from the comfort of your own living room. With all the buzz and vibrancy of a real pool playing environment, “Pure Pool” is set to serve up the most authentic pool experience on the market!
- “Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut” by Toxic Games – “Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut” is a brain-twisting first-person puzzler. Using special high-tech gloves to manipulate cubes in the environment, the player solves an array of conundrums – from physics-based challenges; to 3D jigsaws; to platform-based trials.
- “Rip Tide GP2” by Vector Unit – Get ready for adrenaline-inducing water racing action with “Riptide GP2,” from the makers of “Hydro Thunder Hurricane.” “Riptide GP2” kicks everything into overdrive delivering intense online head-to-head multiplayer, 6 player split screen, upgradable hydro jets, enhanced graphics, stunts, and realistic wave-filled action.
- “Roundabout” by No Goblin – “Roundabout” is an open world driving puzzle game where you control a constantly rotating limousine! Pick up passengers, find secret collectables, take on dangerous missions, and fall in love while reliving the 1977 rise to fame story of Georgio Manos.
- “Siegecraft Commander” by Blowfish Studios – Create the ultimate medieval fortress and wreak havoc and destruction on your enemies with tower flinging fun! Carefully plan the location of the towers and walls in your fortress network to outmaneuver your foes. Easy-to-learn strategic elements combine in subtle ways to yield a rich tactical experience!
- “SlashDash” by Nevernaut Games – “SlashDash” is a competitive party game for up to four players. Combat is fast paced, strategic and deceptively simple. The first game mode is Capture the Flag, where two teams of ninjas slash and teleport their way to flags and glory. Cooperation is key — when your teammate has the flag, slash them to make them dash!
- “Source” by Fenix Fire Entertainment – “Source” is an adventure game that exists in another dimension. You control a firefly with the power to manipulate energy with all living creatures. However, this world is being devoured by a dark energy that is tearing the world apart, and it’s your destiny to stop this threat of extinction.
- “Spectra” by Gateway Interactive – From new studio Gateway Interactive and Chipzel (the amazing chip-tune artist behind the “Super Hexagon” music) comes “Spectra,” a fast paced retro style racing game destined to get your heart pumping and test your skill like no other!
- “The Golf Club” by HB Studios – “The Golf Club” is a next generation golf simulation which offers outstanding gameplay and gorgeous visuals. With the ability to procedurally generate courses and the depth of social interaction within the game there truly are an unlimited number of golf courses that can be created, shared and played with your friends.
- “There Came An Echo” by Iridium Studios – “There Came an Echo” is a real-time strategy title with a heavy narrative focus being developed for release. The player can use an innovative voice control system to direct their units around the battlefield to ensure a tactical advantage over the enemy.
- “Threes!” by Sirvo / Hidden Variable – “Threes!” is a tiny game about matching numbers that grows on you. Learn it in a minute. Play it for a lifetime. Featuring cute, charming characters, a catchy score, and deceptively deep gameplay, “Threes!” is a tiny game that will wrap up your heart and mind in a warm hug and never let go.
- “Volgarr the Viking” by Crazy Viking Studios – Return to the Golden Age of arcades with an all-new hardcore action experience that pulls no punches. “Volgarr the Viking” possesses all the hallmarks of the true classics – simple controls, high challenge, and meticulous design – combined with hand-made pixel animation, an epic soundtrack, and buckets of blood.
- “White Night” by Osome Studio – In America’s early thirties, explore the macabre past of an old family manor and solve puzzles of light and shadows. At the crossroads of fantastic literature, cinema and videogames, this fully black and white survival horror will teach you that light can be very fragile… and darkness often lethal.
- “Woolfe – The Red Hood Diaries” by GriN – “Woolfe – The Red Hood Diaries” is a non-sugarcoated fairytale platformer, full of drama and dark twists. In a fantasy-like setting – with dangerous smoke-spewing factories, a charming medieval village and nature manipulated by the evil – we follow the vendetta of a fearless Little Red Riding Hood.
- “Wulverblade” by Darkwind Media, Fully Illustrated – “Wulverblade” is a side-scrolling brawler created in the spirit of the arcade greats. It’s 120AD and the Roman army has seized control of Britannia. Their goal: march north and conquer the island with brutal and bloody efficiency. The 5,000 strong 9th Legion are preparing for war, but little do they know what lies in wait for them.
get your hands on the Xbox One for free be seeing to Free Xbox One page on the site and get your hands on theses awesome looking Xbox One Indie games too.
Games coming soon to Xbox One.
With E3 just around the corner a few delevopers couldn’t wait that long to announces there games at E3.
Forza Horizons 2 On Xbox One.
Forza Horizons 2 will be coming to Xbox One this fall. The latest Forza will have well over a few hundred cars including the like of the 2015 Lamborghini Huracan, another thing that’s being introduced to Forza Horizons 2 is a weather system, which will take that realistic experience that you already get with Forzamotor sport to the next level. Forza Horizons will be set in southern Europe, featuring what Fulton calls “amazing vistas.”
Mortal Combat X coming soon to Xbox One
Warner Bros announced that Moral Combat X will be coming to Xbox One in 2015. The game will be officially showcased at E3 next week and It is clear to see that Warner Bros are excited to show the game off. Mortal Combat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with dynamic gameplay to create an unprecedented Combat experience,” the description continues. Series Co-creator Ed Boon has added that Mortal Combat X will “fuelled by next-gen technology”. See the Trailer for Mortal Combat X below, also with music by massive American rapper Wiz Khalifa.
Free Xbox Live Arcade Games coming to you this June on Xbox One.
Games with gold is finally coming to Xbox One and we can’t wait. The first two games that we will get are hands on will be Arcade games, but I think that is great as you can find some absolute gems in these Xbox Live arcade games. The first two games that will be offered for free in june are Halo: Spartan Assualt & Max the curse of the brotherhood.
Halo: Spartan Assualt Free On Xbox One
The first Free game with gold that you will receive on June 1st 2014 is Halo: Spartan Assault. Don’t get to excited this isn’t Halo as you know it, but that isn’t to say that the game is rubbish. Halo: Spartan Assault is a twin stick shooter that offers fans of the much loved Halo franchise a whole wealth of story (which is set in between halo 3 & halo 4) and gameplay to fall in love with. The Game itself does offer up some what of a challenge as you start to progress through the levels, unlike in most twin stick shooters, The creators 343 industries have done away with unlimited ammo meaning the classic gun ho approach is a bit hard to do, a slight bit of tactical play is needed to complete the whole game which consists of 30 missions.
343 Industries have once again delivered what can only be describes as a stunning looking game worthy in my opinion of being a Next-Gen title. This game becomes some much better when you load up the CO-OP mode and help a friend destroy the flood ( yes there are back again.) One of the possible downsides of Halo: Spartan Assault is all the Micro Transactions that you have within the game. The game is perfectly fine to play through without the need to purchase any of this added extras however I am personally not a fan of theses Micro transactions that have now made there way into Console games. Microsoft have done well in providing us with this as the very first Free Xbox live arcade game on Xbox One and here’s to hoping there will be many more excellent free arcade games to come.
MaX: the Curse of the Brotherhood Free on Xbox ONE THIS jUNE
Max: The curse of the Brotherhood is set to become the second free xbox live arcade game on Xbox One’s games with gold promotion in june and will be available to download for free from the 16th of June. The game is brought to you by Press Play. Max the curse of the brotherhood is probably one of the nicest looking Xbox One arcade games that has been released to date. There is no doubt that visually Max the curse of the Brotherhood delivers. As the character, Max you take control of a young boy that reads a spell online that sends his brother through a vortex into a unknown world of evil forces, Max who feels guilty jumps in after his brother. Armed with only a magic marker you must find your way to the evil wizard to get your brother back.
The game is a platform puzzler and is a breath of fresh air when it comes to side along puzzler games. With a good 5-7 hour long campaign to keep you going and plenty of frustrating puzzles to overcome you can be sure that the game will keep you entertained. Check out the video below of the Trailer to Max The curse of the Brotherhood.
Halo 5 release date 2015
Halo is the biggest selling gaming franchise exclusive to Xbox and there is good reason for that. Halo has been one-off if not the best game ever made, so when we found out that Halo 5 will be coming to Xbox One 2015 we got just a little bit exited. Many fans of the series may be a little disappointed by how long you might have to wait to get your latest Halo fix however there is more to this story.
IGN had an interview with Steve Downes, the voice actor for Masterchief in the upcoming Halo 5. Downes made it clear that Halo 5 is not near completion and we will probably be looking late 2015 before we can finally get are grumpy little mitts on it.
Halo 2 anniversary edition rumors late 2014
One of the other things Downes mentioned in the Interview with IGN is that we should be expected to see the launch of the Halo 2 Anniversary Edition at some point later this year. Shortly after the interview Downes quickly added that he is simpler saying that as it is what he has read online. We believe that the actor has accidentally let slip and Microsoft have quickly moved to hush the story up. We could be wrong, but here is hoping that Halo 2 Anniversary edition is on the horizon and we can be playing at some point this year
For now us Halo fans out there will just have to continue playing the games we have now, although I would love nothing more than for A Halo Wars 2 to come out that would keep me entertained until Halo 5.
Evolve Looking to set a new standard for Online Multiplayer
From the creators of Left 4 Dead, possibly one of the best multiplayer fps of all times, comes Evolve. 2KStudios and
Evolve sees you take control of a member of a 4 man/women team that is dropped into an Alien planet (aka planet Shear) and is tasked with hunting and taking out of an ever evolving super-beast before it gets too powerful. The super-beast (aka Godzilla) will also be controlled by a player (more on that below) creating 4v1 matches, basically if you can imagine left 4 dead with only the Tank and in space you will pretty much get the picture.
The game itself looks set to be a very good game that you can play with your mates, thinking back to some of the great games I played with pals on Left 4 dead makes me sure that this is going to compete with that if not even top it. Evolve will not just be Online based you will be able to play single player, which may be a nice way to get used to the different classes/characters.
Meet the Humans
As already pointed out above the interstellar hunters that are tasked with the mammoth task of tracking down and killing the Super-beast will consist of 4 members. All four members will have their own individuals classes which will collective create A nicely put together team. The classes available to the humans are:
- AssaultThe assault class is pretty straight forward, if you are the guy that likes to get stuck straight in this is the class for you. Equip with Assault rifle, lighting gun and the ability to deploy a shield in front of yourself as you will most definitely be the centre of attention when it comes to the Super-beast.
- MedicAs the medic you will find yourself looking after the team for the game, being the mate that makes sure everyone else is ok. With the medic class you will find yourself equipped with a gun that can heal team mates and one of the cool things a medic will have is the ability to tranquillize the monster to slow its movement.
- Trapper The trapper class is basically the scout of the team. As the trapper you will be in charge of sound spike that will trigger when ever the beast is in the area, given the fact that the arenas seem to be very big the spikes will defiantly come in handy. Once you have located the monster you will also be able to deploy a mobile arena trapping the monster in that space for a certain amount of time allowing you time to damage if not destroy it.
- SupportThe last class is the Support. The support class offers the player things like being able to use a flying craft that you control which is equipped with machine guns, not only that put you will be able to clock yourself. The neatest feature that I think the support class offers is the fact you can use a shield projector to protect other team mates.
That is all the different classes you can choose from for the human team. Evolve defiantly looks like a game in which communication is the key to winning, so I think getting a good set of mates together will make this game much more enjoyable.
Meet The Monster/Beast/Godzilla
I can already tell that when this game is first released everybody will be trying their hardest to land themselves the spot as the Monster, I mean what would you rather, some big giant monster that is hungry for one thing and one thing only, Blood or some little humans with guns?. No in all seriousness the role you will take on as the monster isn’t what you would think at first. Yes as the Monster you are tasked with eliminating the human team but unfortunately it isn’t as simple as that. As the Monster you will first need to try to Evolve, to do so you will need to travel around the planet killing and eating other creatures including some of its team mates (aka minions). As the monster you will have many different abilities including being able to breathe fire and throw boulders aswell as being super fast and nimble.
This game looks set to be so much fun and I really hope it can deliever on what sounds like a great conspect. Games like Titanfall may be getting all the hype right now but I can see this game being very popular come the end of this year and I can’t wait for a release date.
Be sure to check back with us for more news on Evolve when it comes here on Xbox One freebies. Oh and before I forget, here is the launch trailer for you to check out. Enjoy!!