Nova-111 Coming to Xbox One early 2015
The ID@Xbox programme is most definitely in full swing now, every week more and more games are being announced thanks to the programme and the latest game to be added to that list is Funktronic Labs and Curve Digital game, Nova-111.
Funktronic Labs and Curve Digital have teamed up to bring us Nova-111, which is a very interesting game indeed. Nova-111 will be a Real-time and Turn-based hybrid and that’s definitely something you dont hear everyday.
Nova-111 is a Sci-fi themed adventure game that see you take control of a science-vessel on a mission to find missing scientists that are scattered on various foreign planets, no game would be complete with out some enemies to stop you in your path( Alien Creatures in this case) and puzzles along the way.
Nova-111 looks set to be a great edition to the Xbox One marketplace however, the Turn-based, Real-time hybrid has many people sceptical about just how well this game will run. only time will tell.
Free games with Gold this July on Xbox One.
This month we finally got Games with gold on Xbox One, which we are all grateful for. The first free games to come to Xbox One this June were Hal0: Spartan Assault and Max the curse of the brotherhood, which is still available to download now on Xbox One.
With July just around the corner, Microsoft’s Major nelson finally announced the games for free in July on Xbox One. Unfortunately it’s a bit of bad news for the games with gold promotion in July, the promotion is continuing in July however there will only be one new Free Xbox One game to download, the game that will replace Halo:Spartan Assault and be available to download free on the 2nd of July is Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition.
There will be no further games coming to Xbox One for free in July however Major nelson also confirmed today that Max: the curse of the brotherhood would remain free to download until the end of July. I certainly hope that this isn’t going to be a recurring thing each month, but we will have to wait and see. One game is defiantly better than none.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition free on Xbox One in July.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition, is a brawler/platformer that see’s you become the character knows as Juan Aguacate, a masked Mexican wrestler on a mission to save the President’s daughter from the evil, skeletal Carlos Calaca. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is a game born from the highly talked about ID@Xbox programme. With Microsoft really showing off the full power of the ID@Xbox programme at E3 this year, the next few months really do look bright for Xbox One arcade games/Players.
Don’t like waiting for the next months Games with gold promotion to get your hands on Free Xbox One games?. If so check out the Free Xbox One games page on the site to found out how you can get your hands on the latest Xbox One games absolutly free.
Xbox live arcade games coming to Xbox One this year.
When the Xbox One was released last year one of the big things that Microsoft were shouting about was there new ID@Xbox programme. The ID@Xbox (Independent Developers Publishing Program for Xbox One) programme allows qualified games developers, big & small to create self published games to the Xbox One with Microsoft giving studios the tools and support needed to maximize their success. When announced last year it got many of us Xbox Live Arcade fans excited because it should allow for a huge influx of Indie games on the Xbox One, then in march Microsoft announced that more than 250 Independant publishers had now signed up to the programme and had the kits to work with. Now we are in june 2014 and we are yet to see this great influx of Xbox live arcade games that we were expecting would come from the new ID@Xbox programme, a few games that have come through are, Worms: Battlegrounds, Strike Suit Zero, Nutjitsu.
E3 brings news of huge list of ID@Xbox games coming to Xbox One
This year at E3, Microsoft finally brought us some good news on the Xbox Live Arcade game front. Chris Charla, director of the independent developer recruitment project ID@Xbox, took to the stage to showcast just what these Independant publishers have to offer this year on the Xbox One. The influx of Indie games that we have been after since the launch of the Xbox One last year seems to finally be here, Check out the video below, which showcases all of the Indie game coming to the console over the next year.
Here is a list of the games featured in the video:
- “#IDARB” by Other Ocean – “#IDARB” is a chaotic eight-player eSport jumping jetpack future arena ball game that is as inspired by “Bomberman” and “Smash Bros.” as it is by cans of soda, paint-by-number books, and driving five miles faster than the speed limit.
- “Another World – 20th Anniversary” by Digital Lounge – Also known as Out Of This World, “Another World” is a pioneer action/platformer that released across more than a dozen platforms since its debut in 1991. Along the years, “Another World” has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike.
- “Aztez” by Team Colorblind – “Aztez” is a real-time action and turn-based strategy hybrid set in the world of the Aztecs. Push on the borders of the empire and manage political chaos with thrilling combat segments, where victory or defeat has immediate ramifications in your burgeoning empire.
- “Calibre 10 Racing Series” by Bongfish – “Calibre 10 Racing Series” is a spiritual successor to “Harms Way.” The game is entirely multiplayer in a new experience that combines action-packed racing with fast-paced first person shooting.
- “Chariot” by Frima Studio – “Chariot” is a humoristic physics-based couch co-op platformer in which a brave princess and her suitor carry a funeral wagon through ancient caves, fending-off swarms of looters while amassing riches, to bury the King’s remains in a worthy gold-filled tomb.
- “Cuphead” byStudio MDHR – “Cuphead” is a single player or co-op run and gun platformer, heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by 1930s cartoons, the visuals are hand drawn and inked, and the music is all original jazz recordings. Cuphead & Mugman traverse strange worlds, acquire new weapons, learn powerful super moves and uncover hidden secrets.
- “Divekick” by Iron Galaxy – “Divekick” is the world’s first-ever two-button fighting game! It has made a splash with the fighting game community for not using a stick, yet still retaining the strategic gameplay and spacing techniques employed by professional fighting game players. Now anyone can experience the thrill of fighting games without memorizing complex combos and finger-contorting button presses.
- “Earthlock: Festival of Magic” by Snow Castle Games – “Earthlock” is a turn-based fantasy RPG where an intriguing cast of characters must embark on a bold adventure to unlock the deepest secrets of Umbra, a world that mysteriously stopped spinning ages ago. The combat features an innovative twist using combat pairs and chain attacks.
- “Fenix Rage” by Reverb Triple XP, Green Lava Studios – “Fenix Rage” is an inspired, frenetically-paced, challenging and aggressively addicting 2D platformer that will keep your palms sweaty, your thumbs fatigued, and your wits sharp. Gamers take on the role of Fenix, whose village is decimated by a huge explosion, leaving only two survivors – Fenix and Oktarus, a mysterious figure who manages to elude Fenix’s best efforts at capture.
- “Fibbage” by Jackbox Games – “Fibbage” is the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of “You Don’t Know Jack. Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs and find the (usually outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller!
- “Forced” by BetaDwarf – “Forced” is a hectic co-op arcade adventure RPG for one- to four players. Intuitive twin-stick controls, tons of intelligent enemies, diverse settings, devastating skills and fiendish puzzle elements. Use teamwork to contain your enemies and control your Spirit Mentor to unleash the power of the ancient shrines, or die trying.
- “FRU” by Through Games – “FRU” is a Kinect-based puzzle platformer in which the player utilizes both a joystick and their body to control the game. In fact, in “FRU,” the player’s silhouette is used to reveal what lies beneath the world at first glance. “FRU’s” gameplay changes according to the player’s shape, pose and movement.
- “INSIDE” by Playdead – From the creators of “LIMBO,” Playdead is bringing “INSIDE” to Xbox first in 2015. For more information, visit playdead.com/inside.
- “Get Even” by The Farm 51 – “Get Even” is a fast paced first person action game for PC and next generation of gaming platforms. It tells two very dark stories of ultimate foes whose lives were bond in some accident that led them both to tragic situations and put them at opposite sides of destructive conflict.
- “Grave” by Broken Window Studios – “Grave” is an open-world fusion between modern horror and classic survival horror. Fight off armies of fearsome foes that each have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. No creature is alike and no weapon is foolproof in a reality that can shift or change at a moment’s notice.
- “Guacamelee Super Turbo CE” by DrinkBox Studios – “Guacamelee! STCE” is a Metroid-vania style action-platformer set in a magical Mexican inspired world. The game draws its inspiration from traditional Mexican culture and folklore, and features many interesting and unique characters.
- “Habitat” by 4gency – In Earth’s orbit, where crisis is guaranteed, “Habitat” is the only strategic space simulation game that utilizes orbital debris to build the future homes of humanity and where hope for survival lies in your creativity as Commander.
- “Hellraid” by Techland – “Hellraid” is a dark fantasy action game from the studio behind “Dying Light,” the “Dead Island” and “Call of Juarez” series. The game is a unique mix of melee, magic and ranged combat and can be played both in single-player and co-op.
- “Hyper Light Drifter” by Heart Machine – “Hyper Light Drifter” is an action adventure RPG in the vein of the best eight-bit and 16-bit classics, with modernized mechanics and designs on a much grander scale.
- “Knight Squad” by Chainsawesome Games – “Knight Squad” is a one to eight player action game that can be described as “Bomberman” meets “Gauntlet.” Play as a Knight in the arena and defeat your opponents using epic weapons and power ups. Challenge your friends in the Versus mode or play as a team as you complete the challenges on each floor of Destiny’s Tower.
- “Lifeless Planet” by Stage 2 Studios – While seeking life on a distant planet, a skeptical astronaut discovers an abandoned Russian town. He suspects his mission is a hoax until a mysterious young woman saves him from a strange and deadly phenomenon. A third-person action-adventure featuring an old-school sci-fi story and spectacular environments in the spirit of classic adventure games.
- “Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime” by Asteroid Base – The game is a frantic co-op platformer-inside-a-shooter, in which players work together piloting a neon-drenched battleship to save space animals, explore the galaxy, and fight evil robots. Deep space is a dangerous place, but at least you don’t have to face it alone!
- “Mighty No. 9” by Comcept
- “NERO” by Storm in a Teacup – “NERO” features a simple gameplay with accessible controls in a rich interactive environment filled with puzzles. NERO invites players to explore and experience emotions and feelings that are uncommon in videogames, redefining the visual novel genre and reshaping it in a next-generation first-person game.
- “Never Alone” by E-Line Media, Upper One Games – Built in partnership with the Alaska Native community, “Never Alone” (Kisima Ingitchuna) delves deeply into the traditional lore of the Inupiat people of the Arctic to present a game experience like no other. An atmospheric puzzle platformer of wondrous adventure and survival in a place where survival shouldn’t be possible.
- “Plague Inc: Evolved” by Ndemic Creations – “Plague Inc: Evolved” is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has infected Patient Zero – now bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself!
- “Pure Pool” by Ripstone – “Pure Pool” allows you to connect to a living, breathing pool hall from the comfort of your own living room. With all the buzz and vibrancy of a real pool playing environment, “Pure Pool” is set to serve up the most authentic pool experience on the market!
- “Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut” by Toxic Games – “Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut” is a brain-twisting first-person puzzler. Using special high-tech gloves to manipulate cubes in the environment, the player solves an array of conundrums – from physics-based challenges; to 3D jigsaws; to platform-based trials.
- “Rip Tide GP2” by Vector Unit – Get ready for adrenaline-inducing water racing action with “Riptide GP2,” from the makers of “Hydro Thunder Hurricane.” “Riptide GP2” kicks everything into overdrive delivering intense online head-to-head multiplayer, 6 player split screen, upgradable hydro jets, enhanced graphics, stunts, and realistic wave-filled action.
- “Roundabout” by No Goblin – “Roundabout” is an open world driving puzzle game where you control a constantly rotating limousine! Pick up passengers, find secret collectables, take on dangerous missions, and fall in love while reliving the 1977 rise to fame story of Georgio Manos.
- “Siegecraft Commander” by Blowfish Studios – Create the ultimate medieval fortress and wreak havoc and destruction on your enemies with tower flinging fun! Carefully plan the location of the towers and walls in your fortress network to outmaneuver your foes. Easy-to-learn strategic elements combine in subtle ways to yield a rich tactical experience!
- “SlashDash” by Nevernaut Games – “SlashDash” is a competitive party game for up to four players. Combat is fast paced, strategic and deceptively simple. The first game mode is Capture the Flag, where two teams of ninjas slash and teleport their way to flags and glory. Cooperation is key — when your teammate has the flag, slash them to make them dash!
- “Source” by Fenix Fire Entertainment – “Source” is an adventure game that exists in another dimension. You control a firefly with the power to manipulate energy with all living creatures. However, this world is being devoured by a dark energy that is tearing the world apart, and it’s your destiny to stop this threat of extinction.
- “Spectra” by Gateway Interactive – From new studio Gateway Interactive and Chipzel (the amazing chip-tune artist behind the “Super Hexagon” music) comes “Spectra,” a fast paced retro style racing game destined to get your heart pumping and test your skill like no other!
- “The Golf Club” by HB Studios – “The Golf Club” is a next generation golf simulation which offers outstanding gameplay and gorgeous visuals. With the ability to procedurally generate courses and the depth of social interaction within the game there truly are an unlimited number of golf courses that can be created, shared and played with your friends.
- “There Came An Echo” by Iridium Studios – “There Came an Echo” is a real-time strategy title with a heavy narrative focus being developed for release. The player can use an innovative voice control system to direct their units around the battlefield to ensure a tactical advantage over the enemy.
- “Threes!” by Sirvo / Hidden Variable – “Threes!” is a tiny game about matching numbers that grows on you. Learn it in a minute. Play it for a lifetime. Featuring cute, charming characters, a catchy score, and deceptively deep gameplay, “Threes!” is a tiny game that will wrap up your heart and mind in a warm hug and never let go.
- “Volgarr the Viking” by Crazy Viking Studios – Return to the Golden Age of arcades with an all-new hardcore action experience that pulls no punches. “Volgarr the Viking” possesses all the hallmarks of the true classics – simple controls, high challenge, and meticulous design – combined with hand-made pixel animation, an epic soundtrack, and buckets of blood.
- “White Night” by Osome Studio – In America’s early thirties, explore the macabre past of an old family manor and solve puzzles of light and shadows. At the crossroads of fantastic literature, cinema and videogames, this fully black and white survival horror will teach you that light can be very fragile… and darkness often lethal.
- “Woolfe – The Red Hood Diaries” by GriN – “Woolfe – The Red Hood Diaries” is a non-sugarcoated fairytale platformer, full of drama and dark twists. In a fantasy-like setting – with dangerous smoke-spewing factories, a charming medieval village and nature manipulated by the evil – we follow the vendetta of a fearless Little Red Riding Hood.
- “Wulverblade” by Darkwind Media, Fully Illustrated – “Wulverblade” is a side-scrolling brawler created in the spirit of the arcade greats. It’s 120AD and the Roman army has seized control of Britannia. Their goal: march north and conquer the island with brutal and bloody efficiency. The 5,000 strong 9th Legion are preparing for war, but little do they know what lies in wait for them.
get your hands on the Xbox One for free be seeing to Free Xbox One page on the site and get your hands on theses awesome looking Xbox One Indie games too.